- Diane Milne, Dundee City Council
- Louise Kirk, North Ayrshire Council
- Sharon Douglas, Fife Council
The group has a clear focus on the operational delivery of the 2014-20 ERDF and ESF programmes and to seek regular, systematic dialogue with the Scottish Government European Structural Funds Division on these programmes.
Broader employability and business support issues will of course be taken forward by the SLAED People (formerly employability) and Business (formerly Company Growth) groups.
The main areas of interest for this group in 2021/22 are expected to be:
- The delivery of and extension to ESF supported Employability and Poverty and Social Inclusion operations;
- The closure arrangements for the 2014-20 ERDF and ESF programmes
- The process of establishing unit cost approach for ESF operations and
- Audit, verification and compliance issues relevant to the delivery of these operations
UK Funds Group
With the replacement of EU funds by a range of UK Government funding streams a new group will be set up in 2021/22. Initially this will focus on:
- The implementation of the UK Community Renewal Fund and the UK levelling Up Fund
- Working on the Scottish dimension to the proposed UK Shared Prosperity Fund